Audible Physics NZ3 AlBe Wideband Drivers Full range
The NZ3 AlBe (Aluminum / Beryllium cone) is Audible Physics' premium 3" driver and is intended for use in the best hi-end car sound quality and home audio systems.
Its sweet treble, transparent midrange, and extended low frequency response make for a truely incredible driver.
These drivers are for those who want the ultimate front stage in their car, drivers for a compact near-field desk-top monitor project, or a fully fledged floor standing line array powered by quality valve or solid state amplification.
These drivers are a true wide-band / full range driver capable of covering a frequency range of about 250Hz to 20kHz when mounted between 0 and 20 degrees off axis from the listener.
- 3" Beryllium / Aluminum foil cone with rubber surround
- High grade neodymium magnet
- Integrated protective grill
- Frequency response: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Overall dimensions: 91mm
- Cut-out diameter: 75mm
- Mounting depth: 30.7mm
- Nominal Power Handling: 15 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: dB/w/m
- Max linear excursion: +/-0.5mm
- Minimum recommended sealed volume: 500-1000ml
Sold as pairs